(1) In the following, we provide information on the collection of personal data during the use of our website, which can be reached under the address “www.signalize.com” and other URLs, as well as the services we offer through our Internet sites. Personal data are data that can be related to you personally, such as your name, address, e-mail addresses and user behaviour.
(2) The responsible party as per Art. 4 Para. 7 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is etracker GmbH, Erste Brunnenstraße 1, 20459 Hamburg, Germany. You can reach the data protection officer we named in the supplier identification under https://www.signalize.com/en/imprint/ at firstname.lastname@example.org or at our postal address with the additional line “Data Protection Officer”.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or using a contact form, the data you provide us with (your e-mail address and, if applicable, your name and phone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data collected in this manner after its storage is no longer necessary, or we restrict its processing in the event of legal storage obligations.
(4) If we resort to contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer, or if we want to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective procedures below.
(1) Where we are concerned, you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to objection to processing,
- Right to data portability.
If you have granted us consent, you also have the right to revoke your consent at all times. All data processing measures which we shall have performed until your revocation shall remain legal in this case. We shall inform you about the possibility of revoking consent and the specific steps for exercising your right of revocation when we collect your consent.
(2) You also have the right to file a complaint with a data protection authority regarding the processing of your personal data on our part.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA WHEN VISITING OUR WEBSITE
(1) If you use our website for purely informational purposes, which is to say if you do not register or provide us with information in another manner, we shall collect only the personal data which your browser transfers to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data, which we require for technical purposes so we can display our website to you and ensure its stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 Page 1 (f) GDPR):
- IP address
- Date and time of the query
- Time zone difference compared to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the request (specific page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Respective data quantity transferred
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, only technically necessary cookies are used on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you use and through which certain information flows to the site that sets the cookie (us in this case). Cookies cannot execute any programmes or transfer any viruses to your computer. Their purpose is to make the website user friendlier and more effective on the whole.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and function are explained in the following:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted if you close the browser. They include in particular session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the joint session. This allows your computer to be recognized if you return to our website. The sessions cookies are deleted if you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified amount of time that can differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for instance, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
The data generated by etracker on behalf of the provider of this website is processed and stored by etracker solely in Germany by commission of the provider of this website and is thus subject to the strict German and European data protection laws and standards. In this regard, etracker was independently checked, certified and awarded with the ePrivacyseal data protection seal of approval.
The data processing is based on Art. 6 Section 1 lit f (legitimate interest) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Our legitimate interest is the optimisation of our online offer and our website. As the privacy of our visitors is very important to us, the data that may possibly allow a reference to an individual person, such as the IP address, registration or device IDs, will be anonymised or pseudonymised as soon as possible. etracker does not use the data for any other purpose, combine it with other data or pass it on to third parties.
You can object to the outlined data processing at any time. The objection has no disadvantageous consequences.
Further information on data protection with etracker can be found here.
INTEGRATION OF YUTUBE VIDEOS
If you register an account with us, are registered as a user of an account and/or send us an enquiry and you have not objected to this, we will use the data required for this purpose or data provided separately by you to send you our email newsletter on a regular basis based on your consent in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR. The entry of this data and its transmission to etracker is left to your free decision.
We reserve the right to send you offers for similar products from etracker by e-mail in accordance with § 7 para. 3 UWG. This serves to protect our legitimate interests in the context of weighing up the interests of our customers in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR.
The e-mail dispatch is carried out by a service provider within the scope of processing on our behalf, to whom we pass on your data for this purpose. In accordance with article 28 GDPR, etracker has concluded a full contract processing agreement with this service provider. The data will not be stored or processed outside the European Union.
Within the framework of statistical surveys, indications of active opening and click behaviour of the newsletter are collected. Such information can be assigned to individual recipients. The evaluations help us to recognise the reading habits of the recipients and to adapt the contents accordingly in a user-defined manner.
You can object to this tracking at any time by sending a message to the contact details given in the imprint. Also, such tracking is not possible if you’ve deactivated the display of images in your email client by default. In this case the newsletter will not be displayed completely and you may not be able to use all the features. If you display the images manually, the above tracking will take place. The information will be stored as long as you have subscribed to the newsletter. After you unsubscribe, we store the data purely statistically and anonymously.
The consent to receive the newsletter can be revoked at any time. A link to unsubscribe is placed at the end of each newsletter.
If you activate push notifications for this website using the “Signalize” service, a function of your Internet browser or mobile operating system will be used to provide the notifications for you. Only anonymous or pseudonymous data is transmitted for the purpose of sending messages. Depending on the configuration of the website,this may be:
- Pseudonymous User ID: a randomly generated value (example: 108bf9a85547edb1108bf9a85547edb1) stored in a tracking cookie ID
- Pseudonymous digital fingerprints, pseudonymous mobile device codes and where required pseudonymous cross-device identifiers
This data is only processed to deliver the notifications you have subscribed to and to configure notification-related settings. We ask for your consent to store this data. In this case, the legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a GDPR. You can object to receiving notifications at any time via the settings of your browser or mobile device. Information about unsubscribing for push notifications can be found here.
In order to make the push notifications meaningful for you in terms of content, we use the preferences collected on the basis of a pseudonymous user profile by means of tracking pixels and, only with your consent, also by means of cookies, and we merge your notification ID with the user profile of the website solely for the purpose of personalised message dispatch. The Tracking technology is also used for statistical evaluation of the notifications on our behalf. This allows us to determine whether a notification was delivered and whether it was clicked. The data generated in this way is processed and stored on our behalf by etracker GmbH from Hamburg, which provides the Signalize service, solely in Germany and is thus subject to strict German and European data protection laws and standards. etracker has been independently audited and certified in this regard and is entitled to bear the data privacy seal ePrivacyseal.
The data processing for the statistical analysis of the notifications and in order to better adapt future notifications to the interests of the recipients is based on our legitimate interest in personalised direct advertising in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 letter f GDPR. As the privacy of our visitors is very important to us, the data that may possibly allow a reference to an individual person, such as the IP address, login or device IDs, are anonymised or pseudonymised as soon as possible. A direct personal reference is thereby excluded. No other use, combination with other data or transfer to third parties takes place.
You can object to the data processing described above at any time.